Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Introducing KittyTaurus' New Daily Horoscope Column!

Happy New Year! I'm super-stoked about 2007 -- first of all, I vibe well with 9 numbers; secondly, I wasn't even that hung over today; and thirdly, I already have some glad tidings to share with you, gentle readers. So, please indulge me as I ring in 2007 with the tooting of my own horn.

I am excited to announce the launch of my new daily horoscope column. Starting today, you can find daily forecasts for all 12 sun signs at:

http://womansday.com/horoscopes

Now, I realize that some of you may not identify with the Woman’s Day demographic for various biological and/or sociological reasons. However, my most excellent editor has given me leeway to have fun with the voice, and it is my fond hope that even those who possess neither a second X chromosome nor a Crock-Pot will enjoy and benefit from these horoscopes. If you know an astrology buff or buffs who might enjoy them as well, I’d be honored for you to pass the word along.

Also, as long as I'm shamelessly self-promoting (as Cordelia said on Buffy, like shame is anything to be proud of?), don't forget to check out my gossip column "Scoop!" Monday through Friday in the San Francisco Examiner's online edition. (If you're in S.F. or Washington, D.C., you can get your hands on an actual hard copy of the paper.) Go to http://sfpaper.examiner.com/edition/san_francisco/?haspdf=1 to find "Scoop!" The column is on a different page from day to day. If it's not promoted on the front page, use the pull-down menu in the PDF viewer to find it in the Entertainment section.

Please bear with me as I master the art of time management while turning in these two columns daily. What with the holidays and the multitasking, it's been tough to update CelebAstroBlogy as often as I'd like -- but rest assured I remain fully committed to the blog and will soon hit my stride to resume posting more extensively. In the meantime, you can get your daily fix of celebrity gossip from Scoop! and astrological insight from WomansDay.com to simulate the complete CelebAstroBlogy experience. It's kinda like a Reese's peanut butter cup, but with content instead of candy.

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy, blessing-packed 2007!

Namaste,
KittyTaurus

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits