Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Angelina's New Son: His Astrological Chart

Finally I've found a mention of the birth date of Angelina Jolie's new adopted son, Pax Thien Jolie. The British tabloid News of the World says he was born Nov. 29, 2003, in "a suburb of" Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. {Source} For now, I've calculated his chart for Ho Chi Minh City, but please let me know if anyone comes across the name of the actual town where he was born (or, of course, a birth time, though I'm not holding my breath). Hopefully Angelina will just get an arm tattoo of the latitude and longitude of Pax's birthplace, like she has with her other kids, and I can work from that!

See Pax Thien Jolie's birth chart (Exclusive to CelebAstroBlogy, no birth time)

With his Sun in Sagittarius, as well as a Mercury-Pluto conjunction there, Pax should fit right into this globe-trotting power family.

I wouldn't be surprised if the default sunrise chart was not far off from accurate, given the Moon-Neptune conjunction in Aquarius that describes both his unknown (and allegedly drug-addicted) biological mother and his humanitarian-superstar adoptive mother.

There are a couple of interesting connections between Pax's chart and that of his parents (I'm including presumed future papa Brad Pitt), but they will have to wait, as I am turning in at an ungodly early hour (by my standards) tonight, having come down with a bad case of the exhaustion epidemic due to my poor-man's-Lindsay-Lohan lifestyle. More to come on Pax posthaste.

Find more web pages about: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Labels: ,

5 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good work! Can't believe you found a birthdate (but something tells me that they don't do birth times in 3rd world countries.) You should also do a compatibility chart with the other kids, atleast with Maddox.

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TMZ reported his birth date days ago. I was going to mention it here, but I thought it was general news.

Kitty, I figured out Shar's info. I will probably share once I have it in hand, but I will be keeping it to myself for now. Her name and DOB are not what is reported. :)

12:14 PM  
Blogger KittyTaurus said...

that's awesome Pluto! look forward to hearing whatever you may care to share :D

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't it eerie that angie keeps adopting kids that are so cosmically correct?

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it me or do alot of adopted children have a strong/ important Aquarius influence in their charts?

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits