Thursday, March 08, 2007

Dave Navarro's Gemini Doppelganger

My longtime rabble-rousing cohort and esteemed colleague Austin Kelley, editor of the sports blog The Modern Spectator, has published a very funny article about Dave Navarro and someone also named David Navarro who allegedly plays a sport called "soccer" that I have not heard of. Ironically, this article quotes me astrologically analyzing the other David Navarro, who is also a Gemini. I say "ironically" because the idea of me offering sports-related commentary on anything not pertaining to figure skating is eminently absurd. As anyone passingly acquainted with me knows, the orange pie is my Trivial Pursuit Achilles heel (unless the question miraculously turns out to be about "leisure," which I am definitely an expert in). Anyway, not to make everything all about me (yeah, yeah, too late)... Here is Austin's article:

"A Tale of Two Navarros"

Find more web pages about: ~ ~ ~ ~

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits