Friday, June 29, 2007

Celeb Birthdays: June 29

Singer Aundrea Fimbres of Danity Kane is 24.

Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls is 29. Wikipedia touts her as a "singer, dancer, and actress," which is a revelation to me, as I had understood the lot of them to be talentless skanks. My bad. See Nicole Scherzinger's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Bassist Sam Farrar of Phantom Planet is 29.

Actor Bradley Stryker is 30. See Bradley Stryker's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Rocker Matthew Good is 34.

Actress Melora Hardin, who is awesome on my beloved The Office, is 40.

Actress Amanda Donohoe (L.A. Law) is 45. See Amanda Donohoe's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Techno DJ Carl Cox is 45. See Carl Cox's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Actress Sharon Lawrence (NYPD Blue) is 46. See Sharon Lawrence's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Bad Religion guitarist Greg Hetson is 46.

Soap actress Kimberlin Brown (The Bold and the Beautiful) is 46. See Kimberlin Brown's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

R&B singer Evelyn "Champagne" King is 47. I think I'm going to start going by Kitty "Beer" Taurus.

Actress Maria Conchita Alonso is 50. See Maria Conchita Alonso's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

My beloved Colin Hay of Men at Work is 54. See Colin Hay's birth chart (Astrotheme)

Musician Don Dokken of -- wait for it -- Dokken is 54.

Fred Grandy, a.k.a. Congressman Gopher, turns 58 today. See Fred Grandy's birth chart (Astrotheme)

Deep Purple drummer Ian Paice is 59. See Ian Paice's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Actor-comedian Richard Lewis is 60.

Actor Gary Busey is 63. I don't even have to ask whether it's wrong that I find him strangely attractive, for I know it is. It really, really is. See Gary Busey's birth chart (Astrotheme)

Actress Maureen O'Brien is 64.

Producer-writer Robert Evans (The Kid Stays in the Picture) is 77. See Robert Evans' birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Actress Cara Williams, of whom I have never heard, but who is evidently still alive, is 82.

Birth dates from IMDB.com and/or Wikipedia. Please email me any corrections, additions or—especially appreciated!—exact birth times.

Find more web pages about: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits