Thursday, March 27, 2008

Celeb Birthdays: March 27

Actress Taylor Atelian (According to Jim) is 13.

Actress Brenda Song (The Suite Life of Zack & Cody) is 20.

One of society's preeminent Faces of Meth, Stacy "Fergie" Ferguson, is 33. See Stacy "Fergie" Ferguson's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Yes, it's a Buffy birthday! I still can't wrap my mind around Nathan Fillion being a hero in Firefly because of how eeevil he was on Buffy, but Joss seems to like him, so he must be a'ight. (And I'm very excited about this Internet musical with Doogie Howser, whatever is up with that.) Oh yeah, he's 37 today. See Nathan Fillion's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Aries-stellium-having singer Mariah Carey, my personal role model for the correct way to live, think, and home-furnish, is 38. Someday I will have a pet that has its own fan site, and an assistant who walks behind me holding an umbrella over my head while I walk said pet, and I will know that I have truly arrived. See Mariah Carey's birth chart (Astrotheme)

Blues Traveler drummer Brendan Hill is also 38. But ain't nobody holding no umbrellas over his head, I tell you what.

Actress Talisa Soto, more notable for being Mrs. Benjamin Bratt than anything else lately, is 41. See Talisa Soto's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Foot-fetishist director Quentin Tarantino is 45. See Quentin Tarantino's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Musician Andrew Farriss of INXS is 49. Like the other members of INXS, he is dead to me for auditioning Michael Hutchence (God rest his soul)'s replacement on a reality show.

Musician Tony Banks of Genesis, a.k.a. One of the Guys Who Isn't Phil Collins, is 58. See Tony Banks' birth chart (Astrotheme)

Actor Julian Glover (Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back) is 73. See Julian Glover's birth chart (Astrotheme)

Birth dates from IMDB.com and/or Wikipedia. Please email me any corrections, additions or—especially appreciated!—exact birth times.

Find more web pages about: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Labels: ,

1 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm dieing to see Nahla's chart!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits