Wednesday, January 25, 2006

UPDATE: Angelina's Rumored Due Date

A couple of days ago I vowed to you, loyal readers, to keep tabs on a potential due date for Angelina Jolie. Yesterday the very delightful celebritainment blog The Superficial posted a report that Angie was heard discussing her pregnancy and disclosing a due date of June 4. This report was later updated to note that June 4 is Angelina's own b-day and that that may have been what she was referring to. Now, given that this info was overheard at a restaurant, then reported secondhand, it seems like a great big game of Telephone to me. Despite my best efforts, I often find it difficult to eavesdrop on the conversations of people next to me, and with famous people you have to try even harder to pretend you're not paying attention to them. Plus, that bump is friggin' HUGE for her to be 3 months along. Plus-plus, celebrities always lie about their due dates to throw the media off. So my guess is that Angie was indeed discussing her own Gemini birthday. Anyway, I will explore the astrological ramifications of this possible due date (hello, mini-Angelina!) and continue to scout for other info.

Labels: ,

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits