Friday, March 24, 2006

Celeb Birthdays: March 23-24

Dear readers, I apologize for being a bit behind the curve on the post, but this Mercury retrograde through Pisces is killing me. These are strange days -- when else but a retrograde Mercury-Uranus conjunction in Pisces would there be fire on the ocean? The Mercury retrograde ends on March 25; I don't want to freak anyone out, but please be patient and exercise caution over the next few days. Remain calm and celebrate these B- and C-list celebrity birthdays -- among which I am thrilled to include one of my very favorite B-licious babes, pictured at right.

  • March 23

    Hair model, I mean actress, Keri Russell is all of 30 years old. See Keri Russell's astrological chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

    At 41, Richard Grieco is no longer even the poor man's Johnny Depp. See Richard Grieco's astrological chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

    The venerable Scorpio-rising Chaka Khan can still rock and be rocked at 53. See Chaka Khan's astrological chart (Astrotheme)

    Wow, Ric Ocasek has been married to fellow Aries Paulina Porizkova since 1989. Wonder if she'll order his birthday cake from FreshDirect? See Ric Ocasek's astrological chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

  • March 24

    The adorable actress who embodies one of my most cherished characters of all time, one Willow Rosenberg, turns 32 today. Happy birthday, Alyson Hannigan! See my beloved Alyson Hannigan's astrological chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

    The deeply scary Star Jones has caused mortals to quake and children to cry for 44 years now.

    Designer Tommy Hilfiger, whose clothes I enjoy about as much as I do Mondrian's paintings, turns 55. The much classier Bob Mackie is 66. See Tommy Hilfiger's astrological chart (Astrotheme) | See Bob Mackie's astrological chart (Astrotheme)

    Director Curtis Hanson is 61 today. See Curtis Hanson's astrological chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

    Birth dates from IMDB.com. Please email me any corrections, additions or -- especially appreciated! -- exact birth times.

  • 0 Comments

    Post a Comment

    << Home



    save_to_blinkbits