Thursday, June 15, 2006

Celeb Birthdays: June 13

Ohhhhhh, dear. Once again, my life has gotten the better of me and I have fallen behind on birthdays. Worse yet, I missed a couple of very important birthdays indeed. And as penance, I will be doing a birthday forecast for the Olsen twins soon. This hurts me more than it hurts you.

No, it's not as momentous an event for the Interwebs as when they turned 18, but Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen have left their teens. The twin titans turned 20 today. Ashley was born only 2 minutes earlier, so their rising signs are extremely close...but we'll get into that more in their *sigh* birthday reading. See Ashley Olsen's birth chart (Astrotheme) ~ See Mary-Kate Olsen's birth chart (Astrotheme)

Ethan Embry, who forever has a place in my heart for Can't Hardly Wait even though everything he's been affiliated with since has pretty much sucked, is 28. See Ethan Embry's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Professional hoochie, I mean actress, Brande Roderick is 32. So is professional jackass Steve-O. Uh-oh, his chart's not online, and yet he is having sex and doing drugs with important celebrities. I might need to do his chart as part of my penance.... See Brande Roderick's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Comedienne Laura Kightlinger is 37.

I know Ray Pruit was bad news, and he definitely shouldn't have pushed Donna down that flight of stairs, but damned if Jamie Walters didn't make him charming as all get-out. The multitalent who also brought you "How Do You Talk to an Angel" and was presumably involved in other, unmemorable things about The Heights, turns 37.

"Babylon" singer David Gray is 38.

Breakfast Club basket case and Brat Pack icon Ally Sheedy is 44. See Ally Sheedy's birth chart (Astrotheme)

One of my least favorite celebrities, a loathsome, potato-faced man whose entire oeuvre I find relentlessly unwatchable, Tim Allen, turned 53 today. See Tim Allen's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Mischievous-looking British actor Malcolm McDowell is 63. See Malcolm McDowell's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Mathematician John Nash is 78. Gemini rules mathematics as well as mental functioning. I guess his Venus-Sun conjunction is the "beautiful mind" part. See John Nash's birth chart (Astrotheme)

Birth dates from IMDB.com. Please email me any corrections, additions or—especially appreciated!—exact birth times.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits