Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Celeb Birthdays: August 15

MTV News' SuChin Pak is 30, which means they've probably put her out to pasture already.

Actress Natasha Henstridge, who gave an immortal performance in the B-tastic Species, is 32. See Natasha Henstridge's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

You've gotta admit it's pretty funny that J.Lo exes Ben Affleck, 34, and Cris Judd, 37, share a birthday. You know, I was thinking the other day that I haven't really posted anything on Bennifer II, and then I was like, oh yeah, that's because they're incredibly boring now. But if you're interested, email me and I'll throw some astrological love their way. As for Cris Judd, I couldn't care less. See Ben Affleck's birth chart (Astrotheme) ~ See Cris Judd's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Rotund actor Anthony Anderson turns 36. See Anthony Anderson's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Will & Grace's Debra Messing turns 38 today. Now, what has she done lately? See Debra Messing's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Peter Hermann, actor and husband/baby daddy to Mariska Hargitay, with whom, as faithful readers know, I have a strange fascination, is 39.

Actress-ish Debi Mazar is 42, as is philanthropist Melinda Gates. See Debi Mazar's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time) ~ See Melinda Gates's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Britain's HRH Princess Anne turns 56 today, as does actress Tess Harper. See Princess Anne's birth chart (Astrotheme) ~

Journalist Linda Ellerbee is 62, as is fashion designer Gianfranco Ferré. Wow, check out how everything in his chart is clustered almost within 90°. See Gianfranco Ferré's birth chart (Astrotheme)

Birth dates from IMDB.com. Please email me any corrections, additions or—especially appreciated!—exact birth times.

Find more web pages about: ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind some words on Bennifer II or J.Lo's past loves ingeneral. She seems to crave an intense Scorpio flavor in her men. (You have seen Diddy's Scorp-tastic chart, right?) With Uranus out of her solar 7th, will J.Lo get as boring?
Why is is that people see J Garner as so affable and charming when she ditched her husband when she became more famous, hooked up with her on-set man, dumped him AND got him fired, and then swoops in like a vulture on J.Lo's Affleck leftovers?

WL

11:57 AM  
Blogger KittyTaurus said...

Wedding Lover- excellent point about J.Gar! Now I'm intrigued to check out her chart. Also can we just notice the gender double standard that no one has ever called Ben Affleck a homewrecker.

Scorpio- I never watched the Barkers' show but I found myself getting sucked into reading his myspace blog the other night. Maybe I'll take a look. If what he says is true I feel bad for those kids!!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits