Sunday, November 19, 2006

TomKat's Scorpio Marriage: Manipulation Much?

And so it is done. Following a reported recitation of Scientology vows as misgoynistic as they are random, TomKat is one.

Astrologically speaking, however, I am still waiting for the other (flat) shoe to drop. A bajillion inane reports about the "fairytale" wedding of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes in Bracciano, Italy, have so far failed to note or even estimate the time of the ceremony. (Please, gentle readers, email me if you come across an exception.) I will keep looking; in the meantime, I have deduced that the marriage must have been made official sometime after 4:20 PM, judging from a report that has Tom helicoptering in to the ceremony at 4 PM {Source} and others reporting it was 20 minutes long (ugh, I looked through so many I can't find one to source right now). That said, my hunch is that the ceremony that un-love-childed Suri was most likely later in the day, considering repeated references to evening and nightfall in wedding reports like this one.

Can this limited narrowing-down tell us anything about the wedding chart? Well, it settles one issue I raised when TomKat originally set a wedding date: The timeframe places the Moon in Scorpio along with a whopping four other planets, including the Sun, which describes the core character of the marriage. Oh, noooo, there are no dynamics of control, manipulation, deception, contractual obligation or glomming onto someone else's financial status involved here.

One interesting point of note is that the marriage was "officialized" (read: "actually happened") in L.A. prior to the couple's Italian trip. {Source} So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the good people at TMZ come through with the documents legalizing the union, since this down-low deal might well shed high-wattage light on this mysterious Scorpionic marriage. Stay tuned, and again, please pass along any info on the ceremony (or City Hall visit) you may come across.

Related:TomKat Sets a Wedding Date (11/11/06) • Birthday Predictions for Tom Cruise: Wedding On or Off? (7/4/06) • Does Suri Cruise Really Exist? (6/22/06) • Just How Screwed Up Will Suri Cruise Be? (4/21/06) • Whither TomKat? (2/17/06) • No, Really, What's Up With Katie's Belly? (1/23/06)

Find more web pages about: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Labels: , ,

4 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People reported around 7 pm, but they actually got married before they left the U.S. This weekend was just the party.

10:04 AM  
Blogger KittyTaurus said...

Thanks Pluto! I haven't seen any mention of when the official officializing took place but I am on the lookout. Hopefully the documents will eventually surface on TMZ as Suri's birth certificate did.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kitty, I am not paying any mind to the 11/18 date because I was taught that the legal marriage is the important one, not the party. So the LA ceremony counts, and it was done under Merc retrograde. Nice. [shakes head]

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I doubt TMZ will pull it. They don't have a motivation to. Maybe you should start a rumor that they never legally married to spike the interest. LOL You could probably send for it if you wanted.

BTW, if you want me to e-mail you a copy of the certificate for the info I put in the forum let me know.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits