Sunday, June 10, 2007

Celeb Birthdays: June 11

Matt's daughter Isabella Damon, whose name I swear came to me in a dream before she was born, I'm not even joking, which is actually kind of pathetic, turns 1 today.

Actress Ivana Baquero, the amazingly soulful star of the gorgeous and intense Pan's Labyrinth, which I highly recommend to everyone, is 13. See Ivana Baquero's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Who is this Shia LaBeouf person and where did he come from? I have a hunch he must be stopped. Anyway, he turns 21 today.

Actor Joshua Jackson, a.k.a. Pacey on Dawson's Creek, is 29. See Joshua Jackson's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Actor Peter Dinklage is 38. See Peter Dinklage's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Actor Hugh Laurie of House is 48. See Hugh Laurie's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Joe Montana, who is some sort of athlete, or at least such is my understanding, is 51. See Joe Montana's birth chart (Astrotheme)

Musician Graham Russell of the heavenly duo Air Supply is 57. See Graham Russell's birth chart (Astrotheme)

Ironically clean-shaven ZZ Top member Frank Beard is 59. See Frank Beard's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

B-list queen Adrienne Barbeau is 62. See Adrienne Barbeau's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Actor Gene Wilder is 74. See Gene Wilder's birth chart (Astrotheme)

Birth dates from IMDB.com and/or Wikipedia. Please email me any corrections, additions or—especially appreciated!—exact birth times.

Find more web pages about: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Labels:

2 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kitty T-
I totally agree. Who is this Shia person? Never heard of him, before and suddenly the guys all over the gossip sites and People magazine. When I first heard the name, I thought it was the actresses from The Cosby Show, 'cause the names similiar.

Reader T

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Pan's Labyrinth to. Why do all the precocious kids have Gemini sun/ascendant? Dreaming about Matt Damon's daughter's name is creepy. You seem to have a cosmic connection with celebrities so your in the right job. That reminds me you said you had a dream about Danniellyn did she grow up to be she who must not be named or something? ~Andie

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits