Monday, June 04, 2007

Will Prison Change You-Know-Who?

As longtime readers know, I eschew any mention of She Who Shall Not Be Named, For Publicity Feeds Her Horrible Power. But disturbing new developments have led me to believe I must speak out. For thanks to the squinty-eyed succubus' recent underhanded prison-stint pity-ploy gambit, we are all in danger of succumbing to her horrible power. People, do not be tricked into sympathizing with this STD-ridden chupacabra! I am here to tell you that no matter how many copies of The Power of Now or The Secret she poses with for paparazzi, SWSNBN,FPFHHP has in no way, shape or form become enlightened, humbled, or mature via her recent "tribulations." If anything, her own illusions of depth have made her that much more shallow and self-absorbed. I mean, just look at that glamour-shot mug-shot, for Chrissakes.

Very reluctantly, I took a peek (through my two same-sized eyes, I might add) at SWSNBN,FPFHHP's horoscope to see if she is indeed experiencing some kind of meaningful Saturn transit that might teach her something. But no -- quite the opposite. Neptune is retrograding over her natal Sun in media-minded Aquarius, feeding into all her narcissistic delusions about herself. See She Who Shall Not Be Named, For Publicity Feeds Her Horrible Power's birth chart (Astrotheme) Neptune rules spirituality as well as addictions, so it is interesting that you-know-who has gone from drinking to attending church.

It's true that Chiron, the planet of wounding, is retrograding over SWSNBN,FPFHHP's natal Venus, which means -- boo hoo! -- no more parties, freebies, fake friends and expensive swag bags, at least for a while. And Mars in Aries crossing her 4th-house cusp represents the solitary environment she'll be occupying for the duration of her shortened sentence.

But in general, there is little in the horoscope to suggest trauma or stress past the point of ohmigod-I-chipped-my-pedi-level drama. Don't be surprised if she is unleashed back on the Hollywood scene in hours or days for "good behavior" -- and emerges with an insufferable marytr/guru complex that swells her pointy head even further.

Find more web pages about: ~ ~ ~ ~

Labels:

4 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Saturn indications??? There were totally Saturn indications! Saturn stationed direct in opposition to her natal Venus a couple of weeks before she was sentenced, and Saturn has been pummeling her natal Moon in mid-Leo for a couple of years now. The orb from transiting Neptune to her natal Sun Mercury conjunction is a lot wider than the Saturn stuff. I'm not saying that she is going to come out totally reformed or something, but still, it would seem like this is having SOME effect on her since the exact Saturn transits are going on now and the exact Neptune transits are still a bit in the future. No?

11:36 AM  
Blogger Velvet Blade said...

Hey Kitty!

I recently referred to this article in my blog. I love your writing style and the way you express yourself! You may want to respond to a comment left from my post, referring to Venus/Saturn and Moon/Saturn in the chart.

http://astrologytalk.blogspot.com/2007/06/can-prison-be-hilton.html

12:57 PM  
Blogger KittyTaurus said...

In light of recent events, I'm going to stand by my assertion that this is in no way a growth/learning experience. I would freakin' love to be confined to you-know-who's house for 40 days - as opposed to the tiny hovel of a studio apt where I am currently confined! Although then I would have to stare at those huge pictures of herself she has up everywhere, which really would be a horrific punishment.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are a few related dates:

Rocky Delgadilo 07/15/1960
Judge Sauer 12/15/1937
Sheriff Baca 05/27/1942

All were born in LA county.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits