Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, Drew Barrymore!

Happy 33rd birthday to Pisces dreamer Drew Barrymore!

Last year on her birthday, I predicted that a new love would come into her life sometime around mid-October '07. I was a little off, since she took up with her Mac man in September. But they certainly seem to be sickeningly happy together, and although Drew has a notorious rep as a serial sickeningly-happy monogamist, I wish those two crazy kids the best.

(BTW, Justin Long is a Gemini, perhaps not the most stable partner for fellow mutable sign Drew, but hey, they're having fun. See Justin Long's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time))

For more on Drew: Read KittyTaurus' astrological personality profile of Drew Barrymore

I'd spend more time forecasting Drew's year, but I think we all know I have two very important celebrity baby charts to get to! If anyone is interested in reading a full compatibility report on Drew and Justin, please let me know. For now, many happy returns, Miss B... and now, onward and forward!

Find more web pages about: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Labels:

1 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to see Drew and Justin's compatibility chart.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits