Monday, February 27, 2006

Celeb Birthdays: February 27

There certainly is an interesting mix of celebs born today. I'll keep this brief because my head is currently filled with phlegm, but please stay tuned for an Oscar preview later this week.

Horrifically annoying singer Josh Groban is 25.

Chelsea Clinton celebrates 26 years of being a straight-up class act. Props to her for weathering a lot of crap with dignity, especially considering it wasn't her choice to be a public figure.

I would be more enthusiastic about Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas of TLC turning 35 had she and T-Boz not participated in a reality show to replace Left Eye. So tacky! And don't get me started about the INXS show....

Addiction and self-destruction are issues associated with Pisces, which is certainly not to say that all Pisces will end up like Nancy Spungen, who never even got close to seeing her 48th today. Instead, she was only 20 when she died.

Far, far more destructive in the grand scheme of things is Ralph Nader, who at 72 should really be retired from ruining everything for everyone. Not that I'm bitter.

Her dreamy violet eyes are quintessentially Piscean... Elizabeth Taylor, who has had her own issues with addiction and self-destructive behavior, turns 74.

I was surprised to find that Ariel Sharon is a Pisces; he's known for his resilience, stubbornness and massive appetite, so I naturally assumed he was a Taurus. Turns out he has a Taurus Moon, plus an Aries Ascendant which describes his hawkish, militaristic image. [See his chart on Astrotheme] I'm sorry he's not able to celebrate his 78th in better health, but I send him and his loved ones good wishes.

Birth dates from IMDB.com. Please email me any corrections, additions or -- especially appreciated! -- exact birth times.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits