Sunday, February 26, 2006

Kristy & Lloyd: Fire, Earth and Ice

Once in a while a piece of celebrity gossip comes along that is so delicious, I actually experience the release of endorphins while reading about it. Such was the case when I read that my favorite finalists on my favorite show, Skating with Celebrities, Kristy Swanson, a.k.a. O.G. Buffy, and former pairs skating champion Lloyd Eisler have hooked up. [Source] Love it!!! No wonder their skating together has gotten so unbelievably hot. I suppose it's hypocritical of me not to be appalled by Lloyd for leaving his pregnant wife when I have maligned K.Fed so many times. But I just love O.G. Buffy so much, I'm willing to believe her when she says Lloyd and his wife were already split prior to the hookup. [Source]

I was, however, a little distressed when I saw that Kristy is a Sag (see her chart on Astrotheme; no birth time) and Lloyd is a Taurus (birth data source: Wikipedia), because frankly that isn't the greatest match. Okay, it's a pretty crappy match. Sagittarius, a fire sign, is a wanderer who seeks constant adventure while Taurus, an earth sign, is happy with a beer in one hand and the remote in the other.

But Kristy actually has her Moon in Taurus, which is always a good sign for a love partnership (one person's Moon in the other's Sun sign). She also has Saturn in Taurus conjunct Lloyd's Sun, which is a good omen for a binding, committed relationship. And Lloyd, with a Venus-Jupiter conjunction in Aries and Mars in Leo, is a lot more fiery when it comes to love than the average Taurus. His Mars trines Kristy's Venus, which augurs good sexual chemistry. Meanwhile, Kirsty has Mars in Pisces, vibing with Lloyd's Cancer Moon. As usual, I lament not knowing their exact birth times so I could see whether their Moons make exact aspect to planets in each other's chart. But even with the limited data available, and biased though I may perhaps be, I am liking this new couple!

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits