Sunday, July 16, 2006

Celeb Birthdays: July 16

Sorry for the late post, peeps; I've been out celebrating my mom's b-day (which, for the record, was actually a couple days ago, as obsessive-compulsive regular readers will recall). And speaking of the fact that practically everyone in my life is a Cancer born this week, shoutout to my girl Karmelina, who is celebrating her actual birthday today! She may be somewhat disdainful to find that she shares it with celebs like...


KittyTaurus recommends:

...Corey Feldman, a Surreal Life in and of himself, who turns 35 today. See Corey Feldman's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

But I would be kinda psyched to share a birthday with inspiredly insane comedian Will Ferrell, who turns 39 today. I could watch his performance in Zoolander every day and never stop finding it funny. See Will Ferrell's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Actress Phoebe Cates, whom I wholeheartedly wish we had seen a lot more of for the past 20 years, is 43. See Phoebe Cates's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Actress Leila Kenzle is 46. See Leila Kenzle's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Modern-day Shiva Nataranja Michael Flatley is 48. Oh come on, surely someone else has been in yoga class and fought back giggles when the instructor announced "Lord of the Dance Pose"? Anyone? Anyone? Okay, fine, I admit I was reaching with that one. I still think it's funny. BTW, in case you're wondering how the hell he got lucky enough to parlay Irish dance into superstardom, check out the Part of Fortune and Jupiter conjunct the Ascendant. See Michael Flatley's birth chart (Astrotheme)

Angels in America playwright Tony Kushner is 50.

Stewart Copeland of the Police is 54. See Stewart Copeland's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Musician and actor Rubén Blades is 58. See Rubén Blades's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Former Miss America Bess Myerson is 82.

Birth dates from IMDB.com. Please email me any corrections, additions or—especially appreciated!—exact birth times.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits