Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Happy Birthday, Dear Madonna! A Personality Profile

It would be difficult to fully express in words how much Madonna means to me. She is the Leo archetype personified yet so much more. On the eve of her 48th birthday, August 16 (I had to check three times to make sure I did that math right, because the woman looks INSANE and I would give anything to have a body like that now, much less at 48), I must, of course, pay tribute to her in astrological fashion.

This personality profile of Madonna based on her natal chart is one I wrote back in 1996, when she was expecting Lourdes (with whom I am obsessed) and just on the cusp of her transition to spiritual mother. But it's a pretty timeless description of her personality, and the predictions I made about her image evolving after the birth of her child were quite apropos, if I do say so myself.

Read "Like a Virgin: Madonna and Virgo Rising," KittyTaurus' reading of Madonna's birth chart

Find more web pages about: ~ ~ ~ ~

Labels:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits