Friday, June 15, 2007

Celeb Birthdays: June 15

Actor Christopher Castile (Step by Step) is 27.

Actor Neil Patrick Harris, a.k.a. Doogie, is 34. I don't know whether I respect him more for coming out or for his cameo in Harold and Kumar, but I applaud him for both.

Musician Bif Naked is 36.

Actor Jake Busey is 36. Is it wrong that I find him oddly attractive? Yes ... yes it is.

Actress and suspected Scientology missionary Leah Remini (The King of Queens) is 37. Stay away from J.Lo, Xenu lover!!! See Leah Remini's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Rapper-actor Ice Cube is 38. See Ice Cube's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Actress Courteney Cox is 43. See Courteney Cox's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Actress Helen Hunt is 44. See Helen Hunt's birth chart (Astrotheme)

Baseball player Wade Boggs is 49. See Wade Boggs' birth chart (Astrotheme)

Actress Polly Draper (thirtysomething) is 52.

Actress Julie Hagerty, who was hilariously breathy in Airplane!, is 52. See Julie Hagerty's birth chart (Astrotheme)

Sucky actor Jim Belushi (According to Jim) is 53. See Jim Belushi's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Birth dates from IMDB.com and/or Wikipedia. Please email me any corrections, additions or—especially appreciated!—exact birth times.

Find more web pages about: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Labels:

1 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kitty, I didn't know Neptune ruled adoption I thought that might be Aquarius. I don't think I articulated Saturn in Leo's connection with children right, what I meant was that Saturn (with all its focus on reality)in Leo (I think Sag. rules celebrities, but Leo rules celeb kids. All that dire need of attention.) Is going to make people take a harder look at how much the Hiltons, Dina Lohan ect. screwed their kids and focus on how we need to fix No Child Left Behind ect. It also is giving celeb kids a reality check.
One more thing I didn't mention in my last post was that I thought the 2nd house ruled confidence...so wouldn't that help D's virgo planets??? Regina

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits