Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Celeb Birthdays: July 3

Andrea Barber, a.k.a. Full House's Kimmy, turns 31. Due to my successful DIY anger management training, I will let this mention of her existence slide without experiencing, much less expressing, any searing, white-hot rage.

Actor Patrick Wilson is 34. See Patrick Wilson's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Actress Shawnee Smith is 36. See Shawnee Smith's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Actress Connie Nielsen is 42. See Connie Nielsen's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Yeardley Smith, a.k.a. Lisa Simpson, is 43.

Tom Cruise turns 45 today. I have to say, I'm starting to be disturbed by just how much Suri looks like a cute, happy, normal child who resembles both him and Katie. Surely something is wrong here. Okay, as with Lilo yesterday, I'll throw it out to the crowd: A T.C. birthday reading: yea, nay or meh? Read CelebAstroBlogy articles about Tom Cruise

Thomas Gibson of Dharma and Greg also turns 45 today, along with self-proclaimed actress Hunter Tylo. See Hunter Tylo's birth chart (Astrotheme)

Ratt frontman Stephen Pearcy is 48.

TV host Montel Williams is 51.

Actor Bruce Altman is 52. I'm still not quite sure who he is or what he has done. See Bruce Altman's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Humorist Dave Barry hits 60 today. I must confess to thinking one of his books was hilaaaaaarious when I was 8 years old. Don't judge me.

Actress Betty Buckley also celebrates her 60th birthday today. I'm still not quite sure who she is or what she has done. See Betty Buckley's birth chart (Astrotheme)

My beloved Kurtwood Smith ofThat '70s Show, plus a bajillion other things, turns 64 today.

Playwright Tom Stoppard is 70. See Tom Stoppard's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Birth dates from IMDB.com and/or Wikipedia. Please email me any corrections, additions or—especially appreciated!—exact birth times.

Find more web pages about: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Labels: ,

2 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read my post from before and I don't think I was clear underneath all my sarcasm: I like Lilo reports but I don't think a b-day report is necessary...On the other hand if you do see anything that pops out...oh! damn my Libra indecisiveness and objectivity! I guess I'm on the fence. Again.

I heard that Drew offered to take Lindsay in, so to speak. If thats true I hope Lidsey does b/c I would love for her to just be an actress b/c I think she could be great.

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Betty Buckley was Abby on "Eight is Enough"; the gym teacher Miss Collins in "Carrie"; Harrison Ford's wife in "Frantic"; Sarah Michelle Gellar's aunt in "Simply Irresistible" - and won a Tony award for playing Grizabella in CATS on Broadway. She is an unbelievable singer (think Memory from Cats) who has eleven CD's out and two more coming this fall and she presents concerts all over the country.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits