Friday, July 06, 2007

CelebAstroBlogy Reader Poll: Vote for the Celebs You Want Covered!


Gentle readers, your input, feedback, and suggestions for CelebAstroBlogy are always welcomed and encouraged. Since there has been some discussion lately of who readers would like to read readings for, I thought it would be fun to throw a poll party and invite everyone to pick the celebs they'd like to hear more about.

You can vote for as many of the celebs on the list as you like. And obviously, it's in no way exhaustive -- if you're interested in reading about a celeb other than (or in addition to) the ones listed, please comment on this post or the poll. (Just don't bother suggesting She Who Shall Not Be Named, For Publicity Feeds Her Horrible Power. She's already gotten waaaay too much press lately.) Depending on the response, I may follow up periodically with more polls including different celebrities.

Vote in the CelebAstroBlogy reader poll now!

As always, thanks much for your support and participation!

Find more web pages about: ~ ~ ~ ~

Labels:

10 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

John Krasinski/Rashida Jones.

Dating or not? (Not, hopefully!)

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regina - Gia is a hard one because PA is next to impossible to get records out of. I thought since she is dead it might be a little easier, but you have to be related regardless. I was really interested in her a while back. If you haven't already, you should check out the book that Stephen Fried wrote about her. I think it's called Thing of Beauty. It may be out of print now. I can get her parents birthdates if you are interested in them.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K - I never have been able to nail down a city for Lynne. I'm fairly sure she was born somewhere in Tangipahoa county, LA.

It looks like your August prediction for Brit is going to be on point.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for replying Pluto. I will def. read Fried's book (it has actually been on my Amazon wish list for a while.) Hopefully it might have some birth data. I'm not interested in her parents birth dates, mostly because I'm still not great with composite and synergy charts or midpoints-so it would not be useful to me.

p.s have you seen the movie Gia with Angelina Jolie? If not you should, Jolie was excellent. It is what got me interested in Gia.

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicole Richie and/or Joel Madden (leaning more towards Joel Madden actually). Thanks!

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pluto, thanks for replying.Too bad about PA records. I think I will buy Fried's book, as it has been on the bottom of my Amazon wishlist for awhile now. Maybe it will mention her birth time...but I doubt it. I'm not interested in her parents birth dates (right now) since I don't like doing BOTH charts without times, and I'm not very good at reading midpoints or synergy charts anyway.

p.s- Have you seen the movie Gia starring Jolie in the title role? I recommend it. Jolie was amazing.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been a long time fan of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (i'm the same age). I was always fascinated by the fact that they are gemini twins. Mary-Kate seems so much more different than Ash. I would love to hear more covered on them. --Nat

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did my two responses to Pluto go?

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems kind of redundant/pointless to keep reporting on these girls (Lindsay, Britney, etc.) who haven't had their Saturn Return. Until then they're just clueless as they keep making the same mistakes over and over. Yawn.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Christina Aguilera- She's pregant. What would she be like as a mother?

And thanks for the updates on Britney Spears. I enjoy your articles on her as well.

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits