Thursday, February 16, 2006

Today's Birfdays: February 15-16

Sorry for the catch-up post, but frankly, folks, nobody at all interesting was born yesterday save Simpsons creator Matt Groening, who turned 52. (Plus, I was out drinking. Shoutout to überfabulous drag performer Shasta Cola, a Pisces with Capricorn rising.) Now, on to today's Aquarius babies.

Tennis star John McEnroe has mellowed over his 47 years. He clearly should never have married a Scorpio like Tatum O'Neil; current wife Patty Smyth, a Cancer, makes for a much less volatile union. Check out J-Mac's complete chart (Astropro).

Even IMDB doesn't know the zodiac sign of 48(!)-year-old rapper Ice-T's wife Nicole, but I would be willing to wager that she does have some Cancer in her chart, considering it rules the breasts.

Here's a handy way to date yourself! When you think of 49-year-old LeVar Burton, do you picture his shackles in Roots or that ridiculous banana clip he wore over his eyes on Star Trek? Me, I picture him doing eyeball exercises on Reading Rainbow.

Believe it or not, William Katt is 55 today. And I bet I'm the FIRST PERSON EVER to make that joke! (Did you get it? Because that's another handy way to date yourself, BTW.)

Is it not, like, so cosmic that UB40 and Chrissie Hynde's cover of "I Got You Babe" was playing as I discovered that Sonny Bono would have been 71 today?

Birth dates from IMDB.com. Please email me any corrections, additions or -- especially appreciated! -- exact birth times.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits