Thursday, February 09, 2006

Today's Birfdays: February 9

Today these Aquarians will have their cake and eat it, presumably in that order...

Russian champion Irina Slutskaya is an elder stateswoman of figure skating at 27, but she's still going for Olympic gold. Best of luck to her (although I still want my girl Michelle Kwan to win!)!

Pixie-ish, pointy-chinned actresses Mena Suvari and Ziyi Zhang also celebrate their 27th birthdays today.

String theory stud Brian Greene is 43. I'd like to say I'll honor him today by cracking his book, but that would be a lie.

The immortal JM J. Bullock is 51. If you have to ask....

Who's the Boss's Judith Light is 57. Wonder if she clashed on-set with Taurus Tony Danza?

Mia Farrow will doubtless spend her 62nd surrounded by all the children who didn't run off with her ex-husband.

The Color Purple author Alice Walker is 62, and it seems inappropriate to say anything sarcastic about her. I hate when that happens!

Birth dates from IMDB.com. Please email me any corrections, additions or -- especially appreciated! -- exact birth times.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits