Tuesday, February 07, 2006

UPDATE: A New Jolie in June?

A bit belatedly, I came across this Jan. 31 post on Honeymist's Celebs, a Brit blog which I had never checked out before but was very glad to discover. Honeymist quotes a Star magazine report as saying that...

"....Jolie told [director Robert] Rodriguez she wanted to have the baby 'near her birthday,' which is June 6th.

'It was her mom's idea. She's really into astrology and thought it would be great to have a Gemini like me,' the Star spy reports."

Well, there's certainly a bit of pronoun confusion in the above quote, unless the source was Angelina herself -- which seems unlikely as I don't recall the Star donating a bajillion dollars to Haitian orphans last week. But I'm intrigued by the idea of Angelina's mother wanting to make her first biological grandchild into Angie's tiny twin (Gemini, twin ... see what I did there?). I still think June seems late given the size of her bump, but then I'm pretty sure celebrity pregnancies last longer than other people's. This may be because they exist on a higher plane of reality where time warps and refracts. Katie Holmes, in fact, is so enlightened and thetan-free that the duration of her pregnancy may well approach the asymptotic curve of infinity. Um, what was I talking about again?

Related posts:
1/24/06: UPDATE: Rumored Angelina Due Date
1/22/06: Brangelina's Excellent Adventure

Labels: ,

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits