Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Today's Birfdays: February 8

A new age of Aquarius will be dawning today for these celebs...

Amazingly positive-minded surfer Bethany Hamilton will be celebrating her 16th year of life and continuing to make me feel sheepish for being all "Why God, why" when I so much as stub my toe.

Although he is now 32, charming Seth Green will always exist in my mind as the equally immortal characters of Oz from "Buffy" and the geek from "Can't Hardly Wait" lamenting the waste of his flava.

In honor of his 38th, I will refrain from making snide remarks about the career path of Gary Coleman. Oh, wait...

My high school boyfriend was very proud of sharing his birthday with Motley Crüe über-lech Vince Neil, which makes me highly depressed to report that he is 47. (Vince, not my ex.)

If Nick Nolte wants to spend his 65th wandering the streets in his pajamas, heavily self-medicated to the point of incoherence, more power to him. After all, this is America!

For that matter, if Ted Koppel wants to spend his 66th wandering the streets in his pajamas, heavily self-medicated to the point of incoherence, I won't judge him either. Aquarians simply will not be bound by convention.

"Rebel Without a Cause" could be an Aquarian rallying cry, so it's no surprise that James Dean would have been 75 today.

Birth dates from IMDB.com. Please email me any corrections, additions or -- especially appreciated! -- exact birth times.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits