Saturday, July 08, 2006

Celeb Birthdays: July 8

These celebs share their birthday with my friend Chris, which is my excuse for the late post, as I was busy making him a festive dinner. And can I just say that the "B" in "Happy Birthday" on the cake came out looking just like the font in the Buffy logo?

One Tree Hill's newlywed-divorcée Sophia Bush is 24. See Sophia Bush's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Gilmore Girls actor Milo Ventimiglia is 29.

Kathleen Robertson, 33, may be Miss Edgy Artsy Indie Film these days, but to me she will always be nymphobrainiac Clare from 90210. See Kathleen Robertson's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Musician Beck turns 36. Like Jason Lee, he is one of those people I was deeply disappointed to discover is a Scientologist. Seriously, he seems to have such a finely developed sense of irony; how did that happen?

Hottie actor Billy Crudup is 38 today, as is Dark Angel's Michael Weatherly. See Billy Crudup's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time) ~ See Michael Weatherly's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

O.G. Real Worlder Becky Blasband is 39. Man, do I feel old.

Though Joan Osborne, 44, and Toby Keith, 45, could hardly be more different as musical artists, they share a birthday and the ability to make me wish to claw my own face off rather than hear their songs. See Joan Osborne's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Actor and universal-oneness poster child Kevin Bacon is 48. See Kevin Bacon's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Actress Anjelica Huston turns 55. See Anjelica Huston's birth chart (Astrotheme)

Celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck is 57. See Wolfgang Puck's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Genius character actor Jeffrey Tambor of Arrested Development is 62. I have loved him ever since he played a variety of uptight supporting characters on Three's Company and its first spinoff, The Ropers. See Jeffrey Tambor's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Lower-rung Rat Packer Steve Lawrence, who is apparently still alive, turns 71 today.

Birth dates from IMDB.com. Please email me any corrections, additions or—especially appreciated!—exact birth times.

4 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No birth chart for Beck? (BTW, he was born at 11:59 a.m.)

11:15 AM  
Blogger KittyTaurus said...

molly - i know, right?! after jason lee and seth green i dont know how much more my heart can bear....

beth - yeah, oddly, I couldn't find Beck's chart on astrotheme, I looked it up with Hansen too. (Honestly, I was on vacay at the time so I was a bit lazy in not looking it up elsewhere. :) ) But after reading your post i went back and did a search for his birth time - it came up with 11:59 PM, not AM. Can you tell me where you found the AM time? I would love to know his ascendant -- thanks!!

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. you're right, some places say 11:59 p.m., some places say a.m. i think, though, that his mom was quoted somewhere as saying that he was born in the morning. i don't know if i can find it. i'll try!

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"beck isn't really a scientologist; he just put that out there and has a wry smile upon his face as he sits atop a giant pile of $$$, his powerbook on his lap, reading all these posts."


right, he just gives them money and plays benefits for them because he loves that cool scientology cachet!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits