Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Celeb Birthdays: March 1

Weather-wise, March may come in like a lion, but astrologically speaking the folks born on March 1 are all Fishes. P.S. I know March is named for Mars and 1 is a masculine number but jeeze, weren't any interesting women born today?

I wonder if Mark-Paul Gosselaar, at 32, has made peace with the fact that his name will be forever linked with Saved by the Bell.

Hottie actor Javier Bardem rocks his 37th birthday today.

I just have to wish a happy 48th to Brit new-waver Nik Kershaw.

Imagination is a Pisces keyword, and Ron Howard , who runs Imagine Entertainment, has a Sun-Mercury conjunction in Pisces in the 11th house. He's 52 today; peep his horoscope (Astrotheme).

Few people on earth are more annoying to me than Alan Thicke, whose 59th birthday is today.

Now that the Who's Scorpio-rising Roger Daltrey is 62, I bet lots of people taunt him about that "Hope I die before I get old" line. Check out his horoscope (Astrotheme).

Harry Belafonte is 79. He has a lovely Sun-Jupiter conjunction in Pisces squaring his Gemini Ascendant. Take a look at his horoscope (Astrotheme).

Composer Frédéric Chopin would have turned 196 today if not for the tragically short life expectancy of his era.

Birth dates from IMDB.com. Please email me any corrections, additions or -- especially appreciated! -- exact birth times.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits