Thursday, March 02, 2006

Celeb Birthdays: March 2

Some rockers, rebels, social critics and self-destructive Pisces were born today. See if you can tell who's who.

Coldplay's Chris Martin has a lot to celebrate on his 29th. How frickin' cute is Apple? And there's another one coming? GAWD.

Jon Bon Jovi is 44?! Don't tell me he hasn't been Botoxed.

Righteous crusading Senator Russ Feingold turns 53, which leaves him plenty of time to run for President.

O.G. SNLer Laraine Newman is 54.

Ah, Pisces and their self-destructive tendencies. Karen Carpenter could have lived to be 56 today if only she had eaten a damn sandwich. But with Uranus right on her Cancer Ascendant, can you blame her for having body image issues? See Karen's horoscope (Astrotheme).

Speaking of self-destructive, how many drugs has Lou Reed ingested in his 64 years? Of course, he also embodies the visionary qualities of Pisces. The Velvet Underground being one of my favorite bands of all time, I could go on and on about their Piscean quality, and Lou's Mars-Uranus conjunction in Taurus, but that would just take time away from the forthcoming Oscar preview, which, no really, I am working on. In any case, see Lou's horoscope (Astrotheme, no birthtime).

White-suit-sporting author Tom Wolfe is 75.

Wall-tearing-down leader Mikhail Gorbachev is 75. Now I have that Scorpions song stuck in my head.

Birth dates from IMDB.com. Please email me any corrections, additions or -- especially appreciated! -- exact birth times.

1 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I am your #1 fan!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits