Friday, May 12, 2006

Tori, Get Thee a She-Nup!

Tori Spelling, what are you thinking?!?! I was willing to go along with you on the whole soulmate connection with your new hubby Dean McDermott, despite the fact that you both ditched spouses to be together, based on the connections between your charts. (Although there are those stalkerish aspets in his to consider.) See Tori Spelling's birth chart (Astrotheme) - See Dean McDermott's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

But now comes word from my über-gossip guru, Ted Casablanca, that Tori has overlooked a crucial part of the Taurus-Scorpio dynamic:

"according to those who hang supertight with the superrich Spellings, Tori hasn't gotten round to having Dean, a not-nearly-as-well-off actor, sign a little unfun thing called a pre-nup." [Source]

OMG—what are you thinking, my Taurus sister? Let me explain something. Taurus (Tori's sign) rules money. Scorpio (the sign Dean has a bajillion planets in, as I have reported) rules other people's money. I am not making this up. Taurus is about earning; Scorpio is about joint resources. Tori, you may already have wed, all barefoot on the beach and romantic-like, but I see no reason why you shouldn't get Dad's lawyers to draft a she-nup, the trendy new document that's sweeping the nation.

Tori, I've heard that you may actually be pregnant, and I'm inclined to believe that could very well be true considering that Jupiter (luck, growth, expansion) is conjuncting your Moon (motherhood). That is all the more reason why you need to make sure that your assets are covered. Do you want to end up with another Federline situation on your hands? Do you, Tori? Now, I'm not saying that I'm not happy for you or don't wish you the best, because I do... but a woman who stands to inherit a mansion with a bowling alley really needs to look out for herself. If Dean really is your soulmate, he'll understand.

Namaste,
Kitty

Related: Tori Spelling's New Taurus-Scorpio Marriage (5/8/06)

Labels: ,

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits