Friday, June 30, 2006

The 5 Most Intriguing Celebrity Searches of the Month: June

This month's most popular search terms included perennial fave J.Lo, celeb babies Kingston Rossdale and Suri Cruise, and the astute question "did nicole and keith pick the wrong date?" But forget the popular ones. As longtime readers know, I'm all about combing through my traffic reports for the funniest, most bizarro or random search strings. For June they are as follows:

shiloh is not brad's baby ~ Ooooh, what a deliciously unfounded allegation! I can't even imagine what would lead someone to come up with this hypothesis, but if you searched on that string and are reading this, by all means email me and explain where you're coming from. I love a good conspiracy theory!

anderson cooper is in love with angelina jolie ~ I was LOL seeing this one, as I had just recently sent Senior Brangelinalysist Karen an e-mail with the subject line "Angelina even turned Anderson Cooper straight" with a link to Anderson's blog and the all-caps words "IF YOU LOVE HER SO MUCH WHY DON'T YOU MARRY HER." I'm so happy to see that my readers and I are on the same page!

keith urban combover ~ Hee hee!

• famous people with a third nipple ~ Do you think this person has a fetish, or has a third nipple and is looking for reassurance that he/she is not alone? Or just gave birth to a three-nipple baby and is preparing confidence-building materials for when it comes of age? I mean, regardless, I totally support you! Your third nipple, or fetish therefor, is totally normal, acceptable and fine!

charles durning phlegm ~ Now that is about as random as it gets. If this is a fetish, it is neither normal, acceptable nor fine.

Related:
The 5 Most Intriguing Celebrity Searches of the Month: May (6/01/06)
The 5 Most Intriguing Celebrity Searches of the Month: April (5/02/06)

2 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I remember right, the whole 'Shiloh isn't Brad's baby' thing started when somebody remembered Angie's ex-husband Johnny Lee Miller being quoted saying that he'd slept with Angelina after she got together with Brad, and then Angelina's other ex, Jenny Shimizu (sp?) went off saying that Angelina could never be satisfied with just Brad, and then the rumor mill did its thing.

11:53 PM  
Blogger KittyTaurus said...

Ohhhhhh, okay, thanks! Gotta love the Interwebs! Wait... so Shiloh is actually Jenny Shimizu's baby?... hee hee...

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits