Friday, August 25, 2006

Celeb Birthdays: August 25

Accepted actress Blake Lively is 19. See Blake Lively's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Almost unbearably apple-cheeked O.C. actress Rachel Bilson (who, might I note, got her start as one of the incredibly annoying potential Slayers in Season 7 of Buffy) turns 25 today. See Rachel Bilson's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

KittyTaurus recommends:

Actor-comic Kel Mitchell is 28. Have I mentioned recently that Mystery Men was really an underrated film?

Supermodel Claudia Schiffer and country singer Jo Dee Messina both turn 36 today. See Claudia Schiffer's birth chart (Astrotheme) ~ See Jo Dee Messina's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Ohhh, how I love to hate tweaky-perky speed freak Rachael Ray, 38 today. Why don't I have three Food Network shows and a magazine? I, too, am a petite, spastic brunette foodie, but I am far hotter, a far better cook and far less annoying!!! There, I said it. That felt good. See Rachael Ray's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time... and please note that "Cape Cod" is not a town but an entire peninsula; her birthplace has also been reported elsewhere, in a very scandalous article, as Glen Falls, NY... anyone have any reliable info? I admit I have a perverse desire to do her chart....)

Public Enemy sideman Terminator X hits 40 today.

Actor Blair Underwood and actress Joanne Whalley both turn 42 today. See Blair Underwood's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

I regret to say that I kinda forgot about the existence of actress Ally Walker, 45 today. But now that I am reminded of her, it occurs to me that I freakin' loved her on Profiler and would love to see her on TV again. She has a kind of Elizabeth Montgomery vibe that I really dig. Come on, network execs, doesn't Vincent D'Onofrio need a new partner? See Ally Walker's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Mulleted punch line Billy Ray Cyrus, who will get no enthusiastic comeback endorsements from me, is also 45. See Billy Ray Cyrus's birth chart (Astrotheme)

Twisted genius director Tim Burton is 48. See Tim Burton's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Geeky genius Elvis Costello is 52. See Elvis Costello's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Former Judas Priest frontman and perennial leather queen Rob Halford is 55.

KittyTaurus recommends:

Twisted genius Gene Simmons of KISS is 57. See Gene Simmons' birth chart (Astrotheme)

No way, actor Tom Skerritt is 73?! I know he's "craggy" or "rugged" or what have you, but it's really working for him. This would be a tangential excuse to mention how much I love the film Poison Ivy, starring the Skerrittster and Drew Barrymore making her triumphantly skanky teen comeback. See Tom Skerritt's birth chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

The godfather of tweaky-perky, Regis Philbin, is 75 today and shows no sign of slowing down, for better or worse.

An almost mythical figure, Sean Connery, King of Scots and the godfather of craggy-sexy, is 76. See Sean Connery's birth chart (Astrotheme)

Birth dates from IMDB.com. Please email me any corrections, additions or—especially appreciated!—exact birth times.

Find more web pages about: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits