Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Gwyneth on Her Kids' Zodiac Signs

Gwyneth Paltrow is one celeb I would not have expected to believe in astrology. She just seems so Mr.-Spock chilly that you'd think she's one of those "rational" thinkers. (She was in a movie about math, fer Chrissakes.) But here's a cute quote from her revealing she understands that her daughter is ruled by Venus and her son by Mars:

"Apple [pictured at right with her Libra mama] is an open person. She's Taurus; grounded, calm, funny. Moses is Aries, he's the most sweet, sensitive thing but then he'll kick and karate-chop and spit and tumble. He's a real boy." --Gwyneth Paltrow to U.K. Glamour [Source]

If you recall, CelebAstroBlogy posted her son Moses' horoscope shortly after his birth two years ago. Wonder if Gwynnie checked out the chart? Here it is (along with Apple's), in case you'd like to do so....

See Moses Martin's birth chart (Exclusive to CelebAstroBlogy)

See Apple Martin's birth chart (Astrotheme)

Not the most earth-shattering astrological analysis ever committed to the Interwebs, I know--but hey, I promised a break from birthday posts and I delivered toot sweet, gosh darn it!

Find more web pages about: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Labels: ,

3 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't surprised at all by Paltrow being into Astrology. She always talks about how she is into new age medicine. I also remember her making some comment like "oh, I can never make up my mind because I'm a Libra."

Anyway, cute article. I prefer these bits way more than the birthday posts.

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this was so cute.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

any excuse to see that picture is worth it!

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits