Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Celeb Birthdays: March 29

Whoo-boy, how's that total solar eclipse in Pisces treating everybody? Let me just note that it is not by chance that the words "lunatic" and "loony" derive from the word "lunar," as in the influence that predominates when the Moon BLOTS OUT THE ENTIRE FREAKIN' SUN AND PEOPLE START ACTING CUCKOO FOR COCOA PUFFS. Good to know, eh?

Tennis star Jennifer Capriati turns 30 today. I don't know why Matthew Perry, a Leo, couldn't make it work with a nice Aries girl like her. See Jennifer Capriati's astrological chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Erstwhile warrior princess and mistress of tongue-in-cheek humor, Lucy Lawless is 38. Judge me if you will -- but I loves me some Xena! See Lucy Lawless' astrological chart (Astrotheme)

Harmonica virtuoso John Popper of Blues Traveler is alive and well at 39. (Shoutout to my girl Crash Tester P.)

Blue Ginger chef, and my mom's celebrity crush, Ming Tsai is 42. (Shoutout to my mom.)

The yawn-inducing Elle Macpherson is 43. With four planets in Aries, I totally bet she's all "me, me, me." See Elle Macpherson's astrological chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

M.C. Hammer has survived 44 years of ups, downs, crashes, burns, and baggy pants. With an Aquarius Moon, he's touched the people as a rapper and a preacher, and even bonded with Vince Neil. Praise the Lawd! See M.C. Hammer's astrological chart (Astrotheme)

Comedienne and cupcake queen Amy Sedaris turns 45. Can't WAIT for the Strangers with Candy flick (SJP notwithstanding)!

Jane's Addiction frontman and Lollapalooza mastermind Perry Farrell is still arguably true to his name at 47. (Per-i-pher-al, get it? It's kind of like Adam Ant.)

Having endured many a Highlander movie in the company of my high school boyfriend, I would be remiss if I did not note that actor Christopher Lambert turns 49 today. See Christopher Lambert's astrological chart (Astrotheme)

Monthy Python's Eric Idle turns 63. With his Sun trining his Leo Ascendant, no wonder he's so good at hamming (spamming?) it up. See Eric Idle's astrological chart (Astrotheme)

Birth dates from IMDB.com. Please email me any corrections, additions or -- especially appreciated! -- exact birth times.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits