Monday, May 15, 2006

Geri Halliwell Has a Taurus Daughter

Geri Halliwell, the flame-haired Leo known as Ginger Spice, gave birth to a daughter in London at 9pm on Sunday, May 14, 2006. [Source] I know that nobody really cares, but since there is actually a birth time given, I feel I should reward Ms. Spice with some good press. PLUS, saucy Ginger was always my favorite Spice Girl (and that is by no means damning with faint praise, as I loved me some Spice Girls)... AND, I give her mad props for embarking on life as a plucky single mom without resorting to stealing Heather Locklear's husband.

Aaanyhoo. Ginger's bundle of sugar and spice is going to be one spoiled, stubborn little princess, it seems to me. With that Sun-Mercury conjunction in Taurus and Scorpio rising, she is going to challenge her Leo mom in a big way. That Sagittarius Moon shows that she sees Geri as a jet-set type and someone rather malleable. She'll probably figure out the "hold your breath till you turn blue" strategy pretty soon.

In any case, mazel tov, Geri and baby! If a name is released, perhaps I'll bother to run a chart....

Labels:

1 Comments

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe you probably already have heard this, but the baby's name is Bluebell Madonna Halliwell. um...yeah.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits