Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Celeb Birthdays: March 14

Lots of charts with BIRTH TIMES today, yay!

You know I have to shamelessly, gratuitously give mad props to even the minor Buffy cast members. Mercedes McNab, who was a genius at playing evil ditz Harmony, is 26. I always thought it was so clever how Spike called her "Harm" once she turned vamp. It reminds me of the guy I met at the deli who said, "My name is Sincere, but you can call me Sin."

Come on, Chris Klein. I know Pisces men are not the most assertive fishes in the sea, but surely you can't just stand by and watch your onetime fiancée drown in a sea of shame and lies! Use the energy from your solar return to kidnap Katie and deprogram her! Uh- oh, there come those knocks at the door again. This time I'm not answering.... See Chris Klein's astrological chart (Astrotheme, no birth time)

Prince Albert of Monaco is 48. See Prince Albert's astrological chart (Astrotheme)

The insufferably annoying Billy Crystal would be turning 59 if he were not dead to me for playa-hating on Jon Stewart's Oscar hosting gig. See Billy Crystal's astrological chart (Astrotheme)

Actor Michael Caine and producer Quincy Jones both seem very full of themselves, and both turn 73 today. See Michael Caine's astrological chart (Astrotheme) | See Quincy Jones' astrological chart (Astrotheme)

Albert Einstein's famous quote "Imagination is more important than knowledge" is emblematic of the Pisces archetype. He would have lived to be 127 today if only he had learned to apply his famed theory of relativity by refracting light to slow down the aging process. Instead, it took Barbara Walters to perfect this technique, along with the use of soft- focus lenses. Um, but I digress. See Albert Einstein's astrological chart (Astrotheme) Note how Mercury, ruling thought and communication, conjuncts his Part of Fortune, a lucky point in the chart, and Saturn, ruling work and discipline.

Birth dates from IMDB.com. Please email me any corrections, additions or -- especially appreciated! -- exact birth times.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

<< Home



save_to_blinkbits